Last update, May 15th 2018
In compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), users are informed that the ownership of this domain is:
- Owner: TARRAGO BRANDS INTERNATIONAL, S.L.
- Address: Cl Narcís Monturiol, 18 (P.I. Bufalvent) 08243 Manresa – (Barcelona) SPAIN
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact: Tel: +34 93 877 08 14.
- CIF: ESB64002512
- Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Barcelona, Volume 31010 Folio 13 Sheet B 314868.
The processing of personal data, as well as any other information requested by the user or for the management and processing of queries, the blog or those that are treated within the Website, will be carried out subject to the provisions of current legislation in each moment of Data Protection (Regulation UE 2016/679 for data protection) and development regulations, as well as in Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services to the information society and electronic commerce.
In accordance with current legislation on the Protection of Personal Data, personal data is understood as «any information concerning identified or identifiable individuals».
TARRAGO BRANDS INTERNATIONAL, S.L., (hereinafter, TARRAGO) complies with the requirements established in the current legislation on Protection of Personal Data and development regulations.
1.- Information and purpose
- The only personal data that TARRAGO will have access to will be those that the User voluntarily provides.
- In this sense it is necessary that the User knows that, in order to access some services offered through the Web and social networks, personal data will be requested and forms will be filled in, the fields of which are obligatory in such a way that the omission of some of them may involve the impossibility that we can meet your request or not be able to access or use the aforementioned services and content, unless the form itself has data of voluntary completion.
- Provide the requested services and information,
- Be able to carry out surveys and process claims and complaints according to existing quality regulations.
- Inform about the company, the news of the sector and communicate any information that may be of interest to you through the newsletter or any other technical means available (internet, telephone, fax, social networks, email, mobile, WhatsApp.) and any others).
- Carry out a control and monitoring of the contracted or requested services.
- Carry out personnel selection management in the case of having sent a CV.
- Process the information regarding the blog regarding inquiries, requests for information regarding the products.
- Likewise, in compliance with the provisions of the data protection legislation and Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (hereinafter, LSSI-CE), We inform you that your data may be used for the purpose of sending commercial and courtesy communications related to our entity through telephone, regular postal mail, fax, email or equivalent electronic means of communication.
- Likewise, we inform you that your data will be transferred in all cases where it is necessary for the development, fulfillment and control of the existing relationship with you regarding the service contracted with TARRAGO or in the cases in which it is authorized by a standard with the law and, in particular, when one of the following assumptions occurs: a) The treatment or assignment is aimed at satisfying a legitimate interest of the controller or the assignee covered by said rule; b) The processing or transfer of data is necessary for the controller to fulfill a duty imposed by said regulation.
2.- Connection through social networks
It is possible that some of our services include features for social networks, such as the «Like» Facebook button and some add-ons, the «Share» buttons. In addition, you can choose to use the login on your own social networks, such as Facebook and LinkedIn, to log in to some of our services. If you choose to connect through a social network or similar service, we may receive and store the authentication information for that service to allow you to log in, as well as any other information you choose to share when you connect to these services. These services can collect information such as the web pages you visited and the IP address and can set cookies to allow the correct functioning of the functions. We are not responsible for the security or privacy of the information collected by these third parties. It is your duty to review the statements or privacy policies relevant to the services of third parties that you use or to which you access or connect. If you do not want your personal information to be shared with your social media account provider or other users of the social networking service, do not connect your social media account with your account for services and do not participate in the social interaction function of services.
The consent for the processing of your data for the purposes described in the previous section will be understood as rendered through the marking of the corresponding boxes provided for that purpose on our website.
Likewise, when the User provides their personal data using the e-mail address of contacts that may appear on the Website, they are expressly authorizing TARRAGO to process their Personal Data in order to attend to their requests for services.
The acceptance by the User of the treatment of their data by TARRAGO, as well as of receiving commercial communications electronically in the established form, will always have the character of revocable without retroactive effects, in accordance with the provisions of current legislation.
4.- Quality of the Data
The Web User and the recipient of the services provided will be solely responsible for the truthfulness and accuracy of the information provided, acting TARRAGO in good faith as a mere provider of the service.
Therefore, it is important that the information provided be true, truthful and lawful, reserving TARRAGO the right to exclude from the services those users who have provided false information, without prejudice to the possibility of initiating legal actions, undertaking to inform the changes that your personal data may suffer, in order for TARRAGO to have them updated at all times.
5.- Data conservation
TARRAGO keep the personal data provided for as long as necessary for the duration of the bargaining relationship or the service provided and for commercial purposes as long as it does not show its opposition, suppression or limitation in its case.
In any case, to determine the data retention periods, the company considers the local laws, the contractual obligations and the expectations and requirements of our clients. At the moment in which you exercise your right of suppression, opposition, corresponding limitation or when we consider that the processing of your data is no longer necessary, we will proceed in the event that it is possible to eliminate or destroy it safely unless it is necessary to conserve it by establishing some legal provision in which case we will inform you and keep them locked.
6.- Security and protection
Regarding security and protection, we inform you that your data will be treated with the technical means, the level of security and the degree of protection that is legally required to avoid loss, misuse, alteration, access authorized and the theft of the data that the User facilitates through the Web Site, and that will be treated with the due confidentiality and duty of secrecy.
7.- Exercise of rights and consultations
Finally, you are informed that you can exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation / suppression, opposition, limitation and portability, in the terms indicated in the data protection regulations, by contacting TARRAGO either by email email@example.com or the address Narcís Monturiol, 18 (PI Bufalvent) 08243 MANRESA (Barcelona) or Tel: +34 93 877 08 14. Fax: +34 93 873 71 04 and that in the event that he had suffered some type of interference in the exercise of Your rights, you have the option to file a claim with the competent authority, the Data Protection Agency.